Market Talk with Piranha is currently moving to its new home at chrisperruna.com. The new site is up and running but many of the posts need editing as the images and stock charts did not transfer successfully (thanks blogger). I will post all new entries to both blogs – Thank you for your patience while I make this change!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

ELOS - Syneron Medical Ltd

...Industry Group: Medical-Systems/Equip

Market Cap - $347.78
PEG Ratio (5 yr) - 0.70
P/E Ratio (fwd) – 13.90

ROE – 68%

75% held by insiders
21 million shares outstanding
5 million float

Stock IPO on August 6th 2004 at $12.00

3 yr EPS – 539%
3 yr Sales – 351%

I decided to post this stock because it has so many similar characteristics of ELAB when that stock first debuted on the markets as an IPO a few years back. I owned ELAB and made a healthy profit.

Remember, things repeat themselves in the market and I see many similarities. This is by no means a recommendation to buy but keep this one on your watch list.

I did not post a chart with technical analysis because the stock has only been listed for one month – too short a time to establish a common pattern.

NOTE: the stock does have a high pole warning on the P&F – this is negative. I like the potential longer term 6-12 months minimum. ELAB took 2 years to establish its tremendous run.

I am looking to establish a position (longer term than my usual technical buys). I hope emotions are controlling me here since I had that relationship with ELAB. I'll keep my selling trigger tight if things go south.

Piranha

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous stock forum said...

Heading over to your new site to check it out. You have some great posts here albeit a little outdated actually looking for a little penny stock trading ideas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home