Market Talk with Piranha is currently moving to its new home at chrisperruna.com. The new site is up and running but many of the posts need editing as the images and stock charts did not transfer successfully (thanks blogger). I will post all new entries to both blogs – Thank you for your patience while I make this change!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My two warnings on Cutera - CUTR

...With CUTR currently down 34% at 2:30 pm, I would like to take the time to repost what I wrote to everyone the past two Saturdays on the MSW Index:

12/9/05:
“CUTR – 42.35: Up another 0.55% to our top gainer since the start of the rally. I urge investors to take some profits or protect them at this time. Rating: Hold (protect profits with a physical stop)” – 89% gain to that point

This is what I wrote two Saturday’s ago:
12/2/05:
“CUTR – 42.12: Up 9.29% this week as the stock has gained 63.83% since the start of the rally (our top performer in this young rally) Rating: Hold (protect profits with a physical stop)”

I hope holders of this stock listened to what I was saying!
Piranha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home