Market Talk with Piranha is currently moving to its new home at chrisperruna.com. The new site is up and running but many of the posts need editing as the images and stock charts did not transfer successfully (thanks blogger). I will post all new entries to both blogs – Thank you for your patience while I make this change!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Position Sizing Calculator

Here is a link to a simple position sizing spreadsheet that I put together that also includes a few trailing stops (based on the retracement method explained in the previous post).

Position Sizing and Stop Calculator Spreadsheet

Try this link also for a direct download (people that don't use windows XP):
Position Sizing and Stop Calculator Spreadsheet


I will have a new page created and added to MSW with the calculator but this link should be sufficient for now. Click the button highlighted in the image to save the spreadsheet to your own computer.

Piranha

7 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, for some reason the link to where the program is hosted does not work for me. I tried downloading it in both firefox as well as IE.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Chris Perruna said...

That is odd, many people have already saved it to their computers without a problem. Could be anything (active x controls?). Give me another week or so to see if I can't get up on my main site.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Chris Perruna said...

I posted a second link with a direct download - let me know if it works.
-Chris

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah this link works now. Thanks!

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you account for volatility, average true range, etc?

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry chris, what kind of excel file is that, when I "save as.." it the excel doesn't recognize it.
and when I click on it, a page opens up with '.xls' extension.

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither of the links work...after clicking on the 2nd link you get to a webpage with Ads of Go-daddy....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home