Market Talk with Piranha is currently moving to its new home at chrisperruna.com. The new site is up and running but many of the posts need editing as the images and stock charts did not transfer successfully (thanks blogger). I will post all new entries to both blogs – Thank you for your patience while I make this change!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Google Finance

When I woke up today and started to study several stock charts and then the statistics at my websites, I noticed a huge increase in traffic to my blog. I couldn’t believe the spike in traffic and the number of people that already visited my blog today (it was only 7am EST). I quickly checked the statistics and realized that the traffic was coming from a new source. I was amazed to see how many of my blog posts were placed number one or two on the new Google Finance page - blog section.

My posts about Hansen Natural (HANS) seemed to be the top supplier of new traffic. I took a look at Google Finance and it follows the format of the original Google and has several features that I already like better than yahoo finance.

I am already adding this site to my favorites and found an interesting article on Trader Mike's page talking about Google Finance

Take a look and enjoy!

My typical daily screens will return tonight on MSW.
Piranha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home