Market Talk with Piranha is currently moving to its new home at chrisperruna.com. The new site is up and running but many of the posts need editing as the images and stock charts did not transfer successfully (thanks blogger). I will post all new entries to both blogs – Thank you for your patience while I make this change!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

InstantBull has caught my Attention

This blog entry is going to focus on a recommendation for one site and I don’t normally do this but I have been using the features of InstantBull more and more over the past few weeks and have become hooked. The speed of finding information on the web while staying at one internet address is amazing. I can find general market analysis from seven or eight main sites while searching under the summary section or I can go directly to the blogs tag and search 40 of the top financial blogs without much effort or any pop-ups.

Finding news, key stats, sec filings, earnings, ratings, historical numbers, options or any other relevant information is at my finger tips like my own favorites list through my browser. The technology that has been developed by InstantBull is excellent in my opinion and that is why I am making a single post to promote the service. It is free and I am not getting any benefits in return (I swear). It helps that my blog is listed at number eleven but that didn’t influence me to write this article. I have pumped other sites in the past solely because I use them on a daily basis and that is the same reason why I point out this new site (many of you may have not heard of it). It’s not very often that a site is born that I start to use every day but InstantBull has fell into that category.

It is not limited to financial information as it also has a general web tab and news tab. I liked it from day one but it has grown on me even more over the past couple of weeks as I prepare my research each night for the MSW screens. By the way, if you like message boards, they have a great feature that allows you to search topics from several sites on your favorite stocks while staying in one place. Without stretching the blatant endorsement of the site, take the time to visit it yourself and start using their great portal.

Check it out!

Here are two other sites I use each night along with InstantBull:
Stockcharts.com
Investors.com (for eIBD and Daily Graphs)

Piranha

3 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well worth the write up, I stumbled on the site a couple of weeks ago and Instant Bull has become my homepage ever since!

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, very useful site - well done with your blog

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

their site really fills a need for guys like me who like to quickly read thru the top blogs, they have a good selection imho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home