Market Talk with Piranha is currently moving to its new home at chrisperruna.com. The new site is up and running but many of the posts need editing as the images and stock charts did not transfer successfully (thanks blogger). I will post all new entries to both blogs – Thank you for your patience while I make this change!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Wall Street Journal Online Mention

I noticed that my traffic was up today but the source was new:
The Wall Street Journal Online edition.

I was mention by David A. Gaffen in the Market Beat section at 10:30am this morning. Market Talk with Piranha was added to the box “Blogs We’re Reading” at online.wsj.com. I am honored to be mentioned by such a large publication and thank David for following my analysis. I also want to thank Yaser for the screenshot!


Piranha

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger NA said...

Kudos Chris.

Your NH-NL ratio analysis is always insightful. Keep it up

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Congrats again. How do I get long Piranha???

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Chris Perruna said...

With Philly Inquirer type numbers, I should be long TraderMike!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger AvidVines said...

I enjoy reading advice on trading plans and money management. Congrats on the WSJO mention. You're added to our Round-Up feed on our blog - brace yourself for the tsunami of readers ...

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger AvidVines said...

sorry, that was a very sarcastic - possibly lame- joke

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Cal said...

Great blog, nice mention in the online article. Check out my blog as well!
-Cal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home