Market Talk with Piranha is currently moving to its new home at chrisperruna.com. The new site is up and running but many of the posts need editing as the images and stock charts did not transfer successfully (thanks blogger). I will post all new entries to both blogs – Thank you for your patience while I make this change!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Moving to WordPress

I am finally making the change and it is painful at times, especially since there is no import from blogger beta to WordPress (I should have stayed on the regular blogger platform). I used my RSS feed to get my text over to my new WordPress blog but most of the images and charts do not show up. The charts and images occasionally show through IE7 but not through Firefox 2.0. It looks like I will have to re-enter my 238 posts with images from my new server (MY OWN SERVER –finally) or I can wait for a more advanced import tool from WP. My other problem will be the links to blogger titles in many of my posts. I will keep the blogger blog for a while but don’t want duplicate content on two sites as it will hurt the page ranking of both (from what I understand).



In any event, please bear with me over the next couple of weeks as I make the full transition from Blogger to WP as I am just learning the software and will be testing tools and widgets, etc…

My new blog and future home will be at http://www.chrisperruna.com/. I will continue to blog primarily about the stock market but will add a few more subjects that may interest my readers. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks,Chris

4 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Craig said...

WOW!!!

I'm stunned, shocked, and amazed! Your layout looks FANTASTIC. I really like your header (logo). Nice work!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Chris Perruna said...

Craig,
Thanks for the very nice comments. My design backround does come in handy, especially since I am handy with Photoshop.

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

Thought you might want to know about this stella new free software.

Check it out at www.stockwrap.com

Best free charting software I have ever used ;)

Keep up the great work on the blog!!

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Pension Release said...

There are tons of Financial sites. It depnds on your trading style

 

Post a Comment

<< Home